Detectives are asking for the public’s help to locate five men wanted in connection with the murder of Ricardo Fuller in March last year.
Ricardo Fuller, aged 24 from Waltham Forest, was murdered on Saturday, 7 March 2020 at a nightclub on Ilford High Road after attending a friend’s 30th birthday party.
It is believed that Ricardo had been inside the venue and as he exited, was stabbed in the neck by the suspect. He was then chased outside the venue by a group of males. Ricardo returned inside the nightclub where he collapsed from his injuries.
The five suspects, pictured, were identified through CCTV images and charges were subsequently authorised by the CPS on 01 April 2020.
All five men fled the country before police were able to apprehend them. The MPS is continuing to work closely with Interpol and the National Crime Agency (NCA) to locate the men.
As part of the appeal, police are offering a reward of up to £10,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the murder.
Details of those sought in connection with the murder of Ricardo Fuller are as follows:
[A] Emmanuel Tamwesigire, 29 (29.12.91) of Wyemead Crescent, E4
[B] Edmond Moses Tucker, 29 (23.9.91) of Vincent Road, RM9
[C] Jermaine Ahenkorah, 27 (29.3.93) of Cumberland Road, E13
[D] Ahmed Sesay, 28 (10.6.92) of Boundary Road, E13
[E] Abubaker Tarawally, 23 (14.1.98), of an unknown address
In a heartfelt tribute one year after her son’s death, Ricardo’s mother Vicky detailed how her son’s untimely death had deeply impacted his family and friends, but said she remained determined to find justice for him.
In a statement, Vicky Fuller said: “Ricardo was 24 years old at the time of his murder. I would describe Ricardo as someone who would get on with many people and was liked wherever he went. He was the type of person who always stood respected and was known to be a good role model within his own and younger generation.
“Ricardo was a very funny, caring and loving person. He used to spend a lot of time at his grandparents, helping them out with the house and garden.
“Ricardo has been denied of so many things. Life will never be the same. If anyone out there knows anything about the men’s whereabouts or has any information at all, please come forward. It would help a grieving family try to get some justice for Ricardo.”
Detective Chief Inspector Perry Benton, from the Met’s Specialist Crime North, said: “It is now a year on from the brutal incident that led to the death of Ricardo Fuller. His death has left his family in immeasurable pain after the loss of a beloved son, brother and friend. We are committed to finding those responsible and bringing them to justice for their actions that night – both for Ricardo and for his family.
“We know that those wanted in connection with Ricardo’s murder have established links to London and that there may be people who are withholding vital information on their whereabouts overseas. It is both unlawful and cowardly that these men have chosen to evade police and we are doing all we can to locate them. We urge anyone with information about the incident that night, the men’s locations or anything else of relevance to report this to police.”
Anyone with any information is asked to call police on 101, quoting ‘Murder Ricardo Fuller’ or by calling the Incident Room on 02083451570.