Yesterday the 24th November saw the conclusion of a four month manhunt by Police from East Area Violence Suppression Unit and the Violence Crime Taskforce syndicates, who arrested a male, Badir Kassim, 15/3/1984, wanted on two counts of Attempted Grievous Bodily Harm on Police.
The investigation was led by the East Area Criminal Investigation Department, and as a result of the team’s professionalism, the Crown Prosecution Service authorised Badir Kassim to be charged with the following offences:
· Attempt to cause grievous bodily harm with intent to do grievous bodily harm (against a police officer)
· Assault by beating of an emergency worker
· Drive a motor vehicle dangerously
· Drive whilst disqualified
· Use a motor vehicle on a road / public place without third party insurance
· Possess a controlled drug of Class B – Cannabis / Cannabis Resin.
Badir Kassim will be appearing at Barkingside Magistrates Court today, 25th of November.