Locals shocked to see car on fire along Havering Road.

  • thehaveringdaily.co.uk

Residents living along Havering Road opposite the Adult College were shocked to see a car on fire outside their house in the early hours of Sunday morning.

Residents reported hearing a loud bang at 1.15am followed by a car alarm going off. Mike Jonas who lives nearby went to investigate what the noise was and saw the shocking site of a car engulfed in flames.

Locals were shocked and worried as the burning car was just twenty feet away from nearby residential properties.

Fortunately firefighters were on scene four minutes after residents had dialled 999.

Well done to our firefighters.

Picture and video credit thanks to Mike Jonas.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: