As the world of business starts rapidly returning to a ‘steadier’ state, many of our existing small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Havering are asking us what else they need to do to ensure they remain profitable and sustainable, in what is now an extremely competitive market for all sectors.
We also recognise that in addition to the many business training workshops and webinars now popping up all over the place, most SMEs are crying out for that more human, face-to-face approach from a trustworthy, business-critical friend who will support them on a journey to help them survive and thrive.
We’ve therefore come up with an intensive new sub-project of our extremely popular Building Legacies initiative, called ‘the Havering Business Accelerator Programme’ … or H-BAP for short!
H-BAP will provide Havering SMEs with an initial six-week mix of business advisory training sessions, combined with short, sharp, one-on-one coaching & mentoring check-ins from a dedicated Business Growth Manager (BGM).
If you’re currently stuck in a business rut and think something like this might work for you and your business, why not get yourself registered with us and start taking some of those steps to get you competitive again … and the best bit is that the programme is completely FREE!
As soon as you’ve registered, we’ll assign you a BGM who’ll do a business needs review to start tailoring the support you require and help give some focus and guidance, so you have a more structured ‘direction of travel’.
We’ll then enrol you on a series of specialist workshop sessions, interspersed with one-on-one check-ins with your BGM, so that we always make sure you’re on the right track.
Q. What do we need from you?
A. Your time (over an initial six-week period) to commit to making real change in your business – and reaping the profits you deserve!
Q. How much does it cost
A. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! It is fully funded by the London Borough of Havering and other external partners.
Q. How do I find out more?
A. To register your interest contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 537 6480
- When does this programme start?
- You need to get registered by the 30th September
Q. What’s the criteria for joining?
A. All SMEs (incl sole traders CICs, charities, limited companies etc) with less than 250 staff and under £40m turnover.
- What happens after we have completed the initial 6 weeks of H-BAP?
- We certainly don’t just stop there! We’ll continue the one-on-one support via regular BGM check-ins, and you’ll also have regular access to all the other support services that East London Business Place (ELBP) offers.
- Who are ELBP?
- ELBP has been providing free business support to east London’s SME business community across London for the last 13 years and has supported over 4000 businesses, helping them to win over £320m in new contracts & works opportunities. ELBP’s Building Legacies programme has been running for 5 years and is supporting over 1,100 SME clients. In addition to helping them win £10m+ in contracts, Building Legacies has also helped local small businesses to create over 250 new jobs.