VIDEO: Fire at Bengal Spice due to electrical fault.

  • Advertise with us!

The scene on Monday evening.

A fire at the Bengal Spice in New Road Rainham on Monday 26th of August is belived to have been caused by a an electrical fault in the lighting.

Four fire engines and twenty five firefighters attended the scene on bank holiday Monday, at 9.23 pm

Today the London Fire Brigade investigators have released information stating that they believe the fire was caused by an electrical fault in the lighting.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: