The Havering Daily is proud to announce its first ever photography contest this week.
As we are living through extraordinary times and although our freedom of movement is currently limited, our freedom of expression isn’t. That is why we have decided to launch our first photography contest.
Send us your amazing shots and we will ask the community to vote on the winner. The winner will receive a £25 Amazon voucher.
Get snapping and send us your pictures!
- Entries will be accepted up until 10th May.
- The contest runs from 11th – 16th May.
- The contest is open to all Havering residents.
- Each contestant can submit a maximum of 2 photos.
- The photo must have been taken since lockdown began 23rd March 2020.
- There is no set theme, the photo can be of anything.
- The winning photo will be the one with the most votes from residents by the time the contest ends.
- You must give a title and provide a small description for each photo submitted.
A £25 Amazon.co.uk Voucher emailed directly to the winner.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open until Monday 16th May 2020.
- Maximum of two photos per contestant.
- Photos can be taken on any device and can be colour, black and white, or you can use special effects.
- We will assume that all submissions have the permissions of anyone featured in the photo (this is the responsibility of the applicant).
- By entering, you give permission for the Havering Daily to feature the photo on their website and social media channels.
To have a chance of winning, send a photo along with the following details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photo Title, i.e. My Beautiful Garden
- Full Name
- Photo Description