A recent post on social media is warning dog owners to be careful what their dogs eat at Havering Country Park, stating that one of their dogs has died due to what they believe could have been rat poison.
The post that has been shared right across social media is causing concern amongst dog owners who use Havering Country Park on a daily basis.
The Havering Daily spoke to PC Anthony Kiddle the borough’s Wildlife Officer. He told the Havering Daily: “I have not had any reported cases of poisoning in any of the parks here. Parks police have not had any cases of poisoning reported to them either.
“I have seen the post on facebook myself and have checked into this and we have not had any cases reported to us.
“I am more than happy to speak to the person if they wish to report this incident to us.”