We are living through extraordinary times and although our freedom of movement is currently limited, our freedom of expression isn’t. With this in mind, we are launching a photography competition.
- Entries will be accepted up until 10th May.
- The contest runs from 11th – 16th May.
- The contest is open to all Havering residents.
- Each contestant can submit a maximum of 2 photos.
- The photo must have been taken since lockdown began 23rd March 2020.
- There is no set theme, the photo can be of anything.
- The winning photo will be the one with the most votes from residents by the time the contest ends.
- You must give a title and provide a description for each photo submitted.
A £25 Amazon.co.uk Voucher emailed directly to the winner.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open until Monday 16th May 2020.
- Maximum of two photos per contestant.
- Photos can be taken on any device and can be colour, black and white, or you can use special effects.
- We will assume that all submissions have the permissions of anyone featured in the photo (this is the responsibility of the applicant).
- By entering, you give permission for the Havering Daily to feature the photo on their website and social media channels.
To have a chance of winning, upload your photo using the form below. If you face any issues you can provide your entry via email – email@example.com
To see the entries so far, click here